Contact First Light Safaris
- The Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Linyanti/Selinda/Kwando and Chobe National Park; July through October.
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve; December/January through April.
- The Mara Reserve and Conservancies; July through October (includes the wildebeest migration) and December through March.
- Laikipia and Samburu Region; July through September and January through March.
- Tsavo, Aberderes, and Meru; July through September.
- Southeast Serengeti, December through March, calving season.
- North Serengeti, July through November, famed river crossings.
- West Serengeti and Grumeti, May through July.
- Ngorongoro Crater and Conservation Area; January through March and July through October.
- Tarangire, Katavi, and Ruaha; July through October.
- Mahale (for chimpanzees); July through October.
Uganda and Rwanda
- Volcanoes, Bwindi, Kibale, and Queen Elizabeth National Parks; All but April and May
- South Luangwa National Park and Lower Zambezi National Parks; June through October.
- Kafue National Park, especially Busanga Plains in the north; August through November.
- Mana Pools; July through October.
- Hwangwe; July through October.
- Matusadona; June through November.
Outside of the “peak months”, one can still find incredible game viewing at usually a fraction of the cost. If there is a month you have in mind, we will find the perfect safari for you!